Chiisaicon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cause this is Zombies!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Cause this is Zombies!!!!!!!! Empty Cause this is Zombies!!!!!!!!

Post  BBKiller Fri May 14, 2010 11:03 pm

We will discuss how to get through the Zombie invasion WHEN (cause it will) happen's. Tell us what you would like ua to go over. pig affraid
BBKiller
BBKiller

Back to top Go down

Cause this is Zombies!!!!!!!! Empty Zombie Tips & Tricks

Post  HeadPikachu Sun May 23, 2010 8:58 pm

VEHICLES: The best & worst types of vehicles for a zombie apocalypse. Best: the indestructible truck(Google it; IT IS THE CHUCK NORRIS OF CARS). Worst: Prius. In ANY situation.

WEAPONS: Crowbar is a must (open stuff, break stuff, bash in heads, ect.). No sniper rifles or large, bulky guns; do a bunch of damage, but they're hard to move with, almost NO ONE has experience with one, and most of the time you have to be in a high place to use it properly, which means you could get trapped up there and be devoured. Pistols can be used, automatic shotguns are awesome. Grenades are kind of iffy; while they disable or kill a bunch of zombies quickly, pieces could fly into your mouth and you could get infected, which is bad. Make sure to have tons of ammo.

TYPES OF ZOMBIES: Undead(stereotypical, slow-moving, stupid, BRAAAIIINSS!) & Infected Humans(newer, faster, more variety, more intelligent, more violent).

Also, there's a zombie panel at OMGcon this year, so make sure to stop by that. I went to it last year, and it was pretty awesome.
HeadPikachu
HeadPikachu

Back to top Go down

Cause this is Zombies!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Cause this is Zombies!!!!!!!!

Post  BBKiller Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 am

Thank you very much Pika. I will work on it later this week ^.^.
BBKiller
BBKiller

Back to top Go down

Cause this is Zombies!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Cause this is Zombies!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum