Greetings and salutations, my fellow peoples!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings and salutations, my fellow peoples!

Post  NotGrellsan on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

I got sent to the Chiisaicon page by way of the Risembool Rangers official site. :D So...hello thar! I'm NotGrellsan (heh heh), and I'm going to be attending the con this weekend...I'm from Southern Indiana!! (I don't watch sports...so no teams or favoritism for me!)

It's my first-ever con (not for lack of trying on my part - I'm 22 and my parents are STILL overprotective, geez), and I'm superduperduper excited about it! I won't be there til Saturday (stupid work), so I'm pretty much just going to dive right in. xD

Anyway~ I'm a huge fan of:
+ Blood+ (favorite characters: Saya, Haji, George)
+ Kuroshitsuji (favorite characters: Ciel, Sebastian, Drocell)
+ Princess Princess (favorite character: Shihoudani Yuujirou)
+ Hellsing (favorite character: Sir Integral)
+ Yu Yu Hakusho (favorite character: Minamino Shuuichi, Youko Kurama)
+ Ouran High School Host Club (favorite characters: Tamaki, Kyouya)

For most of them, my experience has been with watching the anime as well as reading the manga. In fact, since i read that Vic Mignogna would be at this con, I'm going to take one of my Japanese Ouran manga for him to sign. (It was the only one I could think of that I don't read/watch/is not in the plastic wrap! xD) And actually, the 26th is my birthday, so I'm really looking forward to spending it with you all!~ ^_^

No cosplaying for me this year~ I just don't have anything to wear. :c Since I'm 6'1" (or 6'2", I'm not sure), I don't think I'd cosplay any girls (except for maybe Sir Integral), but I really would like to cosplay Austria or Sebastian Michaelis first (can't decide xD) when I have the $$$$ for it. Also, Karasu (YYH) is on my list, even though I'm more of a Kurama fan...I just have fun being the bad guy. :p

Anyway! I think this intro is long enough. xD And the white font on black is making me dizzy. @_@;; So...adieu!

-NotGrellsan

NotGrellsan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top