Chiisaicon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Panel? (I'msoobsessivesdkfsk)

2 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts Panel? (I'msoobsessivesdkfsk) Empty Kingdom Hearts Panel? (I'msoobsessivesdkfsk)

Post  Kisa le Freak Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 am

OKAY WELL. I know there are people who cosplay Organization members or the main characters from Kingdom Hearts. YOU JUST GOTTA GET OUT OF SHY/CREEPER MODE AND COME UP TO AXEL HERE.

I would like to be in a panel involving a lot of the Organization members and maybe Sora and Riku or something. xD Iunno. Maybe. They're sort of.. evil. o mo;

BUT UH. I'M NOT EIGHTEEN YET. LOL. So, somebody else that's a legal adult needs to GET SOME BAWLZ OF STEEL AND VOLUNTEER FOR THE PANEL NEXT YEAR PLEASE KAY THANKS.

Much love.

- Kisarr
Kisa le Freak
Kisa le Freak

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Panel? (I'msoobsessivesdkfsk) Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Panel? (I'msoobsessivesdkfsk)

Post  Kairi Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 am

We did one last year. ^^;; I was actually quite proud of it T.T But it was long. I am thinking more of just discussions this time.
Kairi
Kairi

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Panel? (I'msoobsessivesdkfsk) Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Panel? (I'msoobsessivesdkfsk)

Post  Kisa le Freak Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:19 am

Kairi wrote:We did one last year. ^^;; I was actually quite proud of it T.T But it was long. I am thinking more of just discussions this time.

Aww. I wanted to do a Q/A for Organization members. ;u; I mean, it shouldn't run more than an hour. Just something funny, like asking members questions that only that character could answer.
Kisa le Freak
Kisa le Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down