Chiisaicon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KAIRI IN THE HOUSE!

2 posters

Go down

KAIRI IN THE HOUSE! Empty KAIRI IN THE HOUSE!

Post  Kairi Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:28 am

Hey Ya'll I'm Kairi! *bows during applaude* Oh cut it out. Ok joking. As youc an see I love to joke, I can be serious and fun but don't get on my bad side please. I can be reasonable.

Now, I am the President of the Planning Committee. I have been to, 3 cons in 4 years I have been into Anime. I went to Ohayocon 09', Sugoicon 09' and Animecon 6.5 ((and so gladly made a large room of people lose the game continuously XD. I was the Kairi with a beastly Keyblade.)) I am happy to be putting this con together for you all with my group of fellow anime lovers.

My favorite anime at the time being I would say is Skip Beat. The reason being is, I feel that the main character Kyoko and myelf have a lot in common. I have seen tons of anime and read lots of manga. I have seen Aquarion, Dance in the Vampire Bund ((still more of this to come, Ouran High School Host Club, Sailor Moon, FullMetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Naruto ((but I stopped because it was getting xo long I just switched to the Manga)), Bleach((same as Naruto)), Vampire Knight and so on and so forth we would be here all day if I kept going. I am easy to get along with.

In my free time I love to sing, play instruments, listen to music, draw, watch movies, goof off and more. I am very free-spirited and always love a challenge. If there is anything else you would like to know just ask.

COSPLAYS: Kairi from KH2 (not school girl), Songstress Yuna, Spirit, Secret Cosplay (sorry can't reveal), L, Misa Misa.

Future Cosplays for Chiisaicon: C Viper and more to come

Cons will be attening: OMGcon 10' and Sugoicon 10'
Kairi
Kairi

Back to top Go down

KAIRI IN THE HOUSE! Empty Re: KAIRI IN THE HOUSE!

Post  mikadelic Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Kairi wrote:and so gladly made a large room of people lose the game continuously XD
Yeah, that was so not cool!

I was going to go to OMGcon, but we couldn't go due to scheduling problems D: We're planning on going to Sugoicon, so I guess I'll see you down there too. Razz
mikadelic
mikadelic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum